What do we do?
We incorporate companies both in the UK and offshore and we provide all of the services required to maintain those companies, such as:
• Company secretary
• Nominee directors / shareholders
• Registered office
• Filing annual returns
• Preparation and filing of accounts
• Filing company registers
• Preparation and filing of VAT returns
• Payroll, including preparation and filing of employer’s annual return
• Representative office, which includes the provision of a shared or dedicated telephone line, email address, fax lines, and forwarding address service.
• Meeting rooms at our address
• Mail shots
• Assistance with opening bank accounts
Which jurisdiction should I choose?
Most offshore jurisdictions have no foreign exchange controls and have little or no tax on individuals or companies. Your Tax Advisor is the person best placed to advise on the jurisdiction most suited to your needs.
What are shelf companies?
These companies are pre-formed and available for immediate use, subject to compliance with our due diligence requirements.
Who will maintain my offshore company?
You will see from the answer to the first question that we can provide all of the services required to maintain your company.
How long does it take to set up an offshore company?
You can have a shelf company immediately or a company with your choice of name within 24 hours, subject to due diligence compliance.
Is my privacy protected?
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of our customers. However, prior to taking on new customers, we are obliged to undertake the necessary due diligence to ensure that no international treaties are broken. This arrangement benefits all parties involved.
Click here for information on our due diligence requirements